Thursday, March 20, 2008

Work..Work..Work...But It's Fun! ;-)

Fuuuhhh...Luckily today is a public holiday... I could get some rest, but i wonder why, today i feel sooooo weak :( Hmm..i guess, maybe i should go to work everyday to maintain my energy :D

Today, i supposed to do my final year project. But, as i mention earlier... i feel weak. Im not in mood doing any task that will force me to think. Eventhough i love 3D animation, but for this project, its no easy to visualize how accidents happen and animate them to look damn real. Owh god..please help me.. The presentation would be in middle of April but i still couldn't finish it up.
Erm...sorry to my Project Supervisor... I couldn't make it again. Sorry for keep postponing the date to see u. I couldn't go to Uniten tomorrow due to discussion for the new project for Spikers. Sorry once again and thank you for all your support and understanding, Pn. Nazrita.

Yesterday...Was a long day... We,
Spiker@K-Perak got our new project. For the previous project, i work as a Creative Designer. But for this project, my new position is as an Information Architect. For me, it is a quite tough position (coz i have to do the IA document, IA Brief document, Matrix Checklist, Taskflow, Wireframe) yet it would be interesting. I have experience helping my team member doing IA work for the prevoius project. I hope, this time i can do it very well and i will do my best.

Yesterday... We, all Spikers have to divide ourselves into 3 groups to conduct and manage all the 3 upcoming events (Sports Day, Management Talk, Charity Dinner). I 'absorb' myself to join the Charity Dinner committee. At first, they want me to become the Secretary, but i refuse to. Its not because i don't like the job but i am the secretary for the High Committee of
SPIKE@PERAK CLUB, so i would like other member to get the chance and experience to do the secretary job. But then, they elect me as the Creative Designer and Event Manager. I feel happy :) So now, i hold two position for the Charity Dinner. Thanks to my friend for their trust and i will do my best.

Hmmm..i know... i had so much work to be done. My Uniten degree's final year project, my SPIKE second project, the Charity Dinner... But i hope i had the strength to do all the stuff till all of it finish and successful. Amen.

1 comments:

matty2k said...

Heavy work? so do i....still thinking about the spikers project, conducting 43 spikers and yours activities....Ahhh! tensen!!!